1. The Scriptures - We believe that the Holy Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, was written by men divinely inspired. This Bible is preserved for us without error in the King James Authorized Version of 1611 A.D. Psalm 12:6-7
2. The True God - We believe that there is one, and only one, living and true God, as infinite, intelligent Spirit whose name is Jehovah. John 10:30
3. The Lord Jesus Christ - We believe in the diety of the Lord Jesus Christ, the manifestation of God in the flesh. Conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary, true God and true man. I Timothy 3:16
4. The Holy Spirit - We believe in the Holy Spirit of God; co-equal with God, He is a person. John 16:7-14
5. Man - We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned an thereby has need of the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:12-18
6. Salvation - We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. He was and is our substiutionary and vicarious atonement for sin and as a sinner, man must believe on Him with a repentant heart. Acts 4:12
7. Separation - Personal and Ecclesiastical - We believe the believer should be separated from the world and that he should obstain from all appearances of evil.
I Cor 10:20; I Thes. 5:22
8. Dispensations - We believe in the dispensational division of Scriptures as a basis for study. II Timothy 2:15
9. The Local Church - We believe that a visible church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers. Acts 2:47
10. The Lord's Day - We believe that the first day of the week is the Lord's Day.
Acts 20:7; Hebrews 10:25-25
1. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved (in Heaven), and the everlasting punishment of the lost (in Hell). John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15; Revelation 22:11
2. We believe in the pre-tribulation rapture of the Church.
I Cor. 15:51-58; I Thes.4:13-17
3. We believe in the millenial reign of Christ.
Revelation 19 & 20
4. We believe that apostolic healing and tongues are not part of God's program for the present church age, we do believe in prayer for the sick in accordance with the following scriptures:
James 5:14-15; I Corinthians 13:8; I Timothy 5:23 & II Timothy 4:20.